RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Offer Increase 21c Vote Yes, page-117

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    “Apple just hit a $1 trillion market cap—here's why its little-known third co-founder sold his 10% stake for $800I”

Now- don’t get me wrong - I’m not remotely saying ResApp is anything like Apple and don’t think it will ever ever be as big - it doesn’t have the wide scale applicability to the every man for one. But there are some similar comparisons. The disruptive technology for one- although Apple were more about taking other technology and refining it and bringing it to market and screwing the inventor (e.g the mouse). So maybe they’re more like Pfizer

Anyway, the message here is, don’t throw away what could be a once in a life time opportunity . I didn’t invest in RAP to sell for 11, 14, or 20 cents - so it’s a definitive NO from me.

oh the other thing - we all know Apple had its issues - struggled for many years, management struggled - but at the end of the day, the product was sound. Unlike Apple, RAP has no major competitor apart from ignorance and avoidancs of change and all things new.

of course - this is not financial advice - do your own research and all thst jaz .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.