RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

There is something very fishy going on with the folks here...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    There is something very fishy going on with the folks here talking about voting yes. You have to be kidding yourself if you think this is a good deal. Or, you must have some other agenda you are playing to!

There are posters here that were trying to convince holders that 14c was a good enough deal. And that if the No vote got up, Pfizer would walk... Well what do you know, most holders aren't muppets and we know when there is a raw deal on offer. Pfizer haven't walked and instead upped their offer (albeit, well short of where it needs to be - +50c imo) as they desperately want this company and tech.

To all those who were saying we should take 14c.... Why don't you sell now and be done with it! You got more than you were hoping for and more than you obviously think its worth. No need to hang around. Let us holders who belive in this company vote the offer down and see what happens then. If Pfizer walk, then we cap raise at a premium to the stock price prior to their original offer! Or maybe they decide they want in regardless and a partnership is formed, or maybe someone comes in with a higher and more realistic offer...

If I was a betting man, I'd say the partnership option has the highest odds out of the three.

Anyway
    Anyway, just be weary of anyone on here saying that this new offer is great and we shouldn't be greedy because that's bs. Like someone already said... Pfizer is the thonly greedy bugger here and the hell they are going to get my shares this easily!

Vote No, legends!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.