RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Well said Urban.I haven't posted in awhile because there's...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Well said Urban.

I haven't posted in awhile because there's nothing new to say. It doesn't mean I've changed my vote.

If Pfizer deal hadn't come along, we'd be in the same position cash wise and probably looking at a capital raise regardless. Pfizer deal has just been a distraction and also with the possibility that we lose this great tech.

As others have said, the Acuity and therefore BDO report are actually very conservative regarding RAP. I can sort of understand why as it's new tech and there are risks involved with bringing it to market, however aren't these risks what we LT holders have always known and in fact been living day to day as holders? Nothing new has surfaced re the company cash position that wasn't there prior to the takeover offer.

If anything, Acuity has crystallised some of the massive revenue potential this company has.

I still maintain my position re the board. If there are suitable candidates that are put forward, I'd happily replace TK and a lot of others, however if Pfizer deal is out of the picture, perhaps TK will refocus on the task at hand now that he knows his job is very much on the line with SH's.

Again I come back to where we were pre Pfizer coming into the picture. We've all been happily holding knowing cashflow needs to be addressed soon, that hasn't changed. We've since got Medgate extension and FDA for sleepcheck plus the possibility of a COVID screening app. Don't forget 'advanced' discussions with other telehealth providers and also Homify to begin this half of the year.

Do some things need to be optimised for the company moving forward? Absolutely. Is it doom and gloom if the Pfizer takeover doesn't get up? Absolutely NOT.

I spend less time on here as a lot of it is drivel (I've ignored who I can). We'll see where the chips fall in a few weeks. Figure out if you're holding, selling, voting yes or no based on your own reasoning everyone. Although the strategy for those on the fence of lodging a no vote for now makes perfect sense, each to their own.

And no I don't buy into TT being some double agent. I feel for him and appreciate the effort he put forward, even if it didn't eventuate into the original goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.