RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Not for me - couldn't stand to sell a company that I believe is...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Not for me - couldn't stand to sell a company that I believe is the future of telehealth - that will be as common as the stethoscope and used throughout the world. - I will not watch a huge pharmaceutical reap in billions at my expense, I will not miss out on what I am due. They will not take this opportunity away from me - away from my family.The board have sold us out! They aren't promoting the company - they provide doomsday prophecies to further their own needs and to make their lives easier. The tech will be okay - because it is game changing, disruptive technology; which is exactly why Pfizer want it - think about it - do we think Pfizer would buy a donkey? I'm pretty sure the No vote will get up -but they are trying every dirty trick in the book to try and change people's minds - they are bigger and stronger than us - and it may be the way of the world that the everyman gets screwed by the rich man, but not this time - enough is enough. There is a reason we little people get screwed over, over and over again - because it's just easier, it's too hard, the scraps that are handed our are all we deserve. Well here's our chance - to say NO - to stand up, to be counted; to hold our ground, to be strong!. To finally be winners and to reap what is rightly ours. Yes, some have fled, some have betrayed, and some have manipulated us, and there will be more dirty tricks to come I am sure. But but hold fast - we run deep, we are many, and we are passionate and we are organised. This is a fight worth fighting more and fight we will. Enough is enough. Vote No!

dyor - all I’m my opinion. Not financial advice etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.