CSM cosmo gold limited

Just been reading a bit about aluminium on WikipeadiaApparently...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 3,698 Posts.
    Just been reading a bit about aluminium on Wikipeadia
    Apparently ....
    "Pure aluminium has a low tensile strength, but when combined with thermo-mechanical processing, aluminium alloys display a marked improvement in mechanical properties. Aluminium alloys form vital components of aircraft and rockets as a result of their high strength to weight ratio. Aluminum readily forms alloys with many elements such as copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese and silicon (e.g., duralumin). Today almost all bulk metal materials that are referred to loosely as "aluminium" are actually alloys. For example, the common aluminum foils are alloys of 92% to 99% aluminum [2]"

Gilbertson is involved in a $30 billion takeover at the moment in the aluminium industry.
    aluminium forms alloys with copper, zinc and manganese. All minerals CSM has. I think it produces 10% of the worlds managanese...the others wouldn't be so attractive. ZFX or the Ox for copper
    Yea I reckon it would be sale of the manganese assets
    for sure. Nickle project maybe not so necessary, even though that would be the most profitable long term.
    They reckon about $240 million would cover the manganese sale about the market cap.
    Just reaising half the asset values the big nickle project would maybe push the share over $3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.