RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

My shares are in my account this morning, so I'd suggest all...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My shares are in my account this morning, so I'd suggest all other holders check because they're probably there.

Secondly, thanks deansy & robhaywood for your comments in the past couple of days as I think you both put things into perspective albiet with a positive gloss.

On the topic of who's got what & what top holders now have, many of the answers are in the original offer document for all to see. On p26 there are tables showing what the position of the Forrest guys will be under various scenarios - one of which is pretty handy. At the bottom of p26 is a table worked on the basis of a 25% shortfall which turned out to be very close to the fact. In this case, Forrest boys combined & they would now be seen clearly as associated holdings, show as having 85.5m shares which = 12.48% so it would now be slightly less but close to those figures.

Extrapolating out from that, Holloman we know from the Form 604 took up 10m shares to add to its 60m therefore now have 70m = 8.76%, JR now has 17.5m = 2.55%, Steinepreis has 27,724,081 = 4.05%.

Going one step further & this now is in the area of conjecture as we have no written evidence to back up whether Jones or took up any or all of their entitlement. For the sake of argument, let's assume they both took up full entitlements & based on their holding as per the AGM (no allowance made for aquisitions or disposals post that date) Jones who had 38m would now have 44.33m =6.47% & Sandhurst Trustees had 31m now would have 36.16m = 5.28%.

On that basis, dont expect Form 604's from Jones or Sandhurst has they are only required to do so if their holding increases or decreases by 1%. Looking back Jones's last 604 (16/6/10) showed him with 7.34% so effectively even by taking up the entitlement he's been dilluted by less than 1%.

The new Top 4 positions would now read as:
    Forrest & Associated entities - 85+/- m = 12.4% approx
    Holloman 70m = 10.22%
    Jones 43.33m = 6.47%
    Sandhurst 36.16m = 5.28%

This effectively means the top four now control 34.37%

Add in JR & Holloman & 5 entities now control 40.97% of issued capital.

I guess someone will now dispute that the company register is tightly held, but to me the figures don't lie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.