APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

If APG rose 100%, which it will not and wont do in the short...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    If APG rose 100%, which it will not and wont do in the short term, does that make it worthwhile holding for the past decade with no return whatsoever, even the past 5 years? That money could have been in much better stocks and made you a lot more money.

I owned it sometime ago and even had a conversation or two with Earnie and its funny that 8 years later the share price remains similar and Earnie is still on here predicting great things.

I genuinely hope the stock does rise for all holders, and guess if by some fluke it ever got to 25-30c then people can jump on here and start saying I told you so, but it doesnt change the fact your money could have been invested in significantly better stocks over the last few years and earned much greater returns.

Good luck to all holders. Although I dont think you need it by the sounds it. Once BHP take their placement at 40c the stock will rise significantly...its so simple :)

No doubt Ill be shot down now by some holders but like I said, I do wish you all the very best. I hope APG finally deliver on their known potential.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.