APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

offer u cannot resist, page-6

1. 853 Posts.
    Hi Nkarp, long time no cross swords, I have missed your presence. As they say everyone's a winner in what they could have done but can you tell me the stocks you will buy tomorrow that will give you the wonderfull returns similar to what you you could have gotten if you had bought the winners 5 years ago?

Your rear vision investing is absolutely tremendous and I look forward to your list of winners other than APG that you think I should buy tomorrow.

I have held APG for many years based on my research on it's potential, my return to date (if I sold now) is better over 5 years than the average compounded return of an index weighted portfolio of top 300 ASX shares in the same period. My ability to have patience has also more than doubled :) So far I'm ahead of the average and with a potential to go further. You had no patience and over invested when you last complained about APG, have you learnt anything about investing in speculative stocks as yet, I hope so. I wish you luck with your rear vision investing

Cheers

Seik

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.