ATN 0.00% 0.2¢ ashburton minerals limited

offer, page-3

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Careful with this one......

I got involved with ATN when the DMR was the companies big thing.

I always found both 'Rod' and 'Tom' ready for a chat, however it became apparent to me that I seemingly knew more about their technology investment than what they did!!!!!!!! I took a loss after my last conversation with one of these guys when it was very clear to me that they were floundering and appearingly disinterested in the investment that the company had made (Optics Storage). I just wasnt confident in the company.
    I always got the impression that the DMR was a means to an end in getting more money for exploration. Not a bad thing in itself I suppose, however I didnt see any real committment or application or accountability with this company during their Tech venture. Take the time to go back through their press releases and the time frames mentioned in them. Most of the time they didn't follow through or even explain that.

Many promises, lots of delays, and a shrinking share price.

The Ashburton region appears to be a great place for a small explorer........do these guys have what it takes to actually get out there and find it AND reward shareholders...?

What do you think?

Goodluck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.