ATN 0.00% 0.2¢ ashburton minerals limited

offer, page-4

1. 2,839 Posts.
    re: sartori444/annap re: offer G'day Sartori444 & Anna
    All noted re your comments on the DMR etc., and it does pay to talk to the the directors, even when there appears to be nothing on.....never know when you can make a capital injection into a small placement, just by being on the phone at the right time.
    I can't believe the late, lamented and dearly beloved Professor would support Anna's comment about "wasting time on this one". Selling at 1 and re-entering @ .8, with the loyalty option thrown in for good measure, hardly equates to a waste of time.
    An entry of 2 cents will possibly stand you in good stead Anna, as having spoken to Tom, you are well aware of the plans and target he has in mind. Good luck with your strategy and the extra time you have gained.
    Sartori444, the DMR was a sad story but if you have been a long term holder/trader you have possibly traded your way out of the losses by now. I have and am in a "free carry" situation with this placement.
    The DMR story is yesterday's news, suffice to say it was a good tech story that is now available in the stores....but sadly didn't transform into ATN $$$$.
    The ATN gold play at the moment will see the share price move, carried along by the enthusiasm and momentum of the sector, once the market has the Gold bit by the teeth. Every DOG will move, just to different degrees.
    Things are warming up and as I mentioned before, ATN will provide a cheap ticket to the stars, courtesy of the new venture in, dare I say it again, GOLD.
    I'm excited....bet big, win big....bet small, have lots of fun....but whatever you do, don't miss the flight!
    Cheers all,
    Carl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.