NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Offer, page-153

1. 6,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    True for the CGT although they may still get to 80%. unlikely to get there unless we get a surprise CR dumped on us at a low price which would be extremely underhanded but not out of the question.

But the vast vast majority of what they sold came from performance rights that only vested due to the change of control event. The board is still coming out way way ahead out of this even after cgt.

As for reputation, investors unfortunately in the small caps game shareholders don't do much research. I am sure Iain and co will pop up at some new venture in a year or two and few will care. In fact they will likely celebrate the fact that they took a sub $10m MC company and sold it for half a billion.

As for 'facing the music', I am still really unclear what they have done wrong. Clearly many don't agree with their recommendation but clearly many have as well. I have no doubt they are protected by acting on recommendation for the advisor we have paid for. I believe they made the wrong decision. But I don't believe they have acted illegally.

I think they will be sleeping just fine.
    Last edited by barneydigs: 10/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.