1MC 3.33% 2.9¢ morella corporation limited

Offers by end of, page-58

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    What a load of cr*p.

Well I don’t think your or my money has bought one single bolt. My money is in AJM for one reason only and that is to make more money. I am free to leave it in or take it out anytime that pleases me.
    As far as I can see the last time the shareholders were offered a SPP was June 2016 and guess what it was offered at 20c and we got shares in exchange which to me seems a pretty good deal considering they are now 34c.

You say the BoD are self-indulgent. Well tell me what they are doing wrong. They have informed us that there were rumors of a T/O which I don’t think anybody knew about. They informed us that Citibank were looking after any possible suitors if any are interested in the company. They have given a DFS on stage 2. But you want more. You want them to report to you on what is happening to a Chinese company FFS. You want them to report to you on every bit of info that is dug up by the internet detectives and then if they did spend their time on that you would be then asking who is running the company. Talk about self-indulgent

Too many people on this forum seem to think that because they are invested in this company that it is their God forsaken right to have exclusive communication to every bit of info that is available. Well fellas it doesn’t work that way. Never has, never will.

I am happy that this company is working on getting the mine closer to production and I am sure when information comes that affects me and you to making a decision of continuing to own or sell our shares then we will be notified with an announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.