PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Offical plant opening, page-5

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38

Any idea why Pilbara Minerals did not provide notice of Official Opening to ASX?

Bozena... how did you work it out?

Personally I noticed a * journalist mention it 13 Nov after the Stage 2 FID announced to ASX - why not add paragraph SAME TIME about Official Opening?... this was NOT missed in error imo!

Are major plant suppliers used on Stage 1 likely to attend opening?  Now plant has adequate Process Water the plant will run nicely... I expect nobody will stand next to a struggling rollout / rampup.

What plant items came from China... did Sinosteel - China SOE (involved with NTU Northern Minerals plant) end up providing part of the plant?

it seems logical that China uses some of the 94% "waste" tails for earth work / cement "construction projects"... if it is useless they could always dump it in the SOuth China Sea, but I am sure it has some value - it is "clean fill" (not arsenic etc) so the world should use all of its resources wisely - think & then work through so sensible progress is made.  This could reduce illegal sand harvesting in Indonesia - is the 94% material really a by-product?

congratz WA, people who worked to create & Pilbara Minerals as a TEAM on FAST 4 years progress... more to do to be major world class with sustainable focus.

Good luck with finance.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.