SLX 1.70% $4.19 silex systems limited

office of inspector general U.S. Department of Energy special report, page-6

1. 20,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    Pete11, back when SLX was $8, the year was 2009, GEH intended using Silex technology to enrich RepU (Recovered Uranium ) from it's Advanced Recycling Center, that is all that the Silex technology was going to be used for, they could have used centrifuge technology if they wanted to? but the Laser Isotope Separation technology was and still is more efficient.
    go to this link-:
    https://secure.inl.gov/OECDNEAWS09/pres/Paulson_Pres_Sep2009.pdf
    on page 7 of that document it shows what GEH intended to do, that was then, a lot has changed since then, I believe the LIS technology can now be a big part of the Advanced Recycling Centre itself, this can perhaps allow the recycled used nuclear fuel to be used in today's Boiling Water Reactors, the fuel that they would have been making back in the 2009 model could only be used in Gen IV reactors, it was very similar to what the Russians are doing now with their REMIX technology, the GLE model will be far superior if their Pilot plant at Wilmington is successful?

If the Wilmington Pilot plant can be shown to work, then that $8 you speak of will be a pittance to what SLX will get in the end, I am thinking at least $20 but possibly double that and more, if this GLE system proves up, then there won't be any other technology around now that could compete, it will make the use of Nuclear a no brainer, there will be very little waste to dispose of and the US will get to use the other 95% of the energy left over in the UNF, they wont have to buy any Uranium for hundreds of years and they won't need multiple Yucca Mountain type repositories either!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.