LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks Silverlight (and I have a full translation if wanted.)...

1. RVR
    6,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2331
    Thanks Silverlight (and I have a full translation if wanted.)
    And Kerry, Yeo had that Review Report over 9 months ago, never acknowledged it or released a readable version but gagged its eminent authors, etc. However, now at least her Department AELB has now published some key findings:

‘Qn: Who is the party involved in advising the Cabinet on its decision for the LAMP license extension?
    A: Through the Executive Committee Report on LAMP Operations Appointment appointed by the Ministry Energy, Science, Technology, Environment and Climate Change (MESTECC).
    Executive Power Position LAMP Operations Assessment was established on I7th October 2018 to evaluate the operation of LAMP on aspects of safety, human health and the environment. Its main functions are:

1. Review and evaluate LAMP compliance with safety, health and environmental standards in accordance with the provisions of the law in force.

2. Review and evaluate the management of radioactive wastes and scheduled waste generated by LAMP.

3. To study and evaluate the impact of human and environmental health on each activity conducted on the LAMP premises site.

The Committee prepared and submitted its assessment report on November 27, 2018.

This report is the main reference of the Cabinet in regard to LAMP operation.’

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.