LAF lafayette mining limited

Tend to agree, think that the mine will survive in the long run...

1. 384 Posts.
    Tend to agree, think that the mine will survive in the long run but at what cost to the shareholders ? and as to who will be in control in the end is all in the wind as far as I see it.
    People constantly stating that the Philippines must let the mine develope and run to extend their reputation as a doable or dealable goverment, Rapu being the first mine to develope in twenty years etc.
    But even if it does get going, has there not been a huge amount of damage done to the Philippines perceived new reputation already with these delays, is it not already recognised by any body who has kept abreast of the Rapu mine situation that the Philippines is still a mess to deal with, meaning who will want the next lesson at around the cost of this lesson.
    Sadly the Philippines goverment is still telling the investment word that it is inept at the best, if not corrupt as well and that it has no control over the church, the greenies or for that matter any body of who feels the urge to stamp their feet.
    Having held for three years or more I got out about square and as far as I am concerned, never again in the Philippines, in any investment vehicle under any circumstance.

falko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.