Your words not mine.The entire world is watching the Israeli...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Your words not mine.

The entire world is watching the Israeli Jews kill Gazan children on the news every day. Which is abhorrent. Do you agree? If not, Why not?

As a reasonable Australian, It's impossible to support the supporters of the perpetrators especially when it's done in the name of a state and organized religion.

Yeah some of the Jewish population got a rough trot in Germany, but It appears any public sympathy from that era is quickly dwindling and that's led to what's happened at Officeworks.

But you gotta consider only 4 days into this year the entire world saw the footage of them ascending from the sewers in New York like a dirty rat would.
    Not a good for the religions' public relations and I'm guessing that is now most people's perception of where the people of Jewish faith gather.

Anyone with a brain knows the officeworks chick shouldn't have said what she did, she should have just got someone else to serve the man.
    But Ben N is just a modern version of Adolf H and those feelings are what she's failed to articulate correctly.
    Instead both parties both sooked over something not very important. I believe the Jewish man has milked the situation, and Officeworks HR has acted.

To the rest of who stay out of it and who don't have anything to do with these politically charged clowns and religious folk, it's like watching a couple of dogs fight.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.