Office Works Now Employing Nazi Facists, page-168

1. 18,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    if you write something I read what you wrote - not what you meant or think you wrote. Another problem with language

my comments about your collected facts have consistently pointed out that you select those facts you like and leave out what you don’t like. You pick and choose. You distort the information and you have no comprehension at all of what you are reading or the historical context in which any incidents occur.

I read widely, i am not afraid of truth and I don’t feel thr need to distort history to prove a point or perspective which i stubbornly hold on to. As I said before - you have no idea what I think other then that I believe your thinking is corrupt, that you are intellectually dishonest and that your comprehension skills are limited. I also think that you have suffered some sort of trauma and this is your way of dealing with it. Let me assure you this is simply digging it in deeper

let me explain the way brains work - every time you repeat something you reinforce the neural pathways that are associated with that belief. Every time you post these beliefs of yours are reinforced. Every time you read something you don’t agree with you cannot change your beliefs because you will otherwise experience cognitive dissonance. Much of what us going on with you is not about some real truth out there that you are exposing but rather your own brain processes

this is precisely the same thing that happens in any rigid regime. Eventually one must believe - not just because it preserves one’s life but because it becomes solidly installed in thinking and in brain matter.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.