Office Works Now Employing Nazi Facists, page-85

1. 10,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Nor have you understood properly why Germany assisted Lenin to return to Russia following the overthrow of the tsarist regime.
    Thanks, it is something I wasn’t aware off…benefit of having a robust discussion…I’ve learn’t something new.
    By the Kaiser financing the Communist he achieved two thing getting rid off trouble makers and leverage them in achieving the Russians abandoned WWI.

Similar to the Zionist utiliting Stalin in 1948 to battle the Pom’s.

You have not understood Lenin’s own views and his strong arm and willingness to use terror to combat opposition and squash democracy in the pursuit of his own ideology
    I believe I have a reasonable understanding of that part of history….when the first election was carried after the revolution.
    The Mensheviks won the first election and Lenin’s Bolshevik political party refused to give up power to the victors

you have not considered much other then the revelation that there were some Jews involved or some Jews who had become atheists.
    It is deceptive to use numbers who are in power because the world doesn’t operate like that!

Since HC is sharemarkets site, it is a minority of shareholders who dictate the direction a company follows.

Some research suggest that Jewish involvement in administrating all areas of Russian society iwas closer to 40%.

Maybe the real problem is people who become atheists and the loss of a moral compass. Or fundamentalists/ ideologues who are prepared to murder and kill in pursuit of for beliefs
    U choose to ignore that Russia was the first nation to introduce antisemitic laws.

Even for a period the Jews were considered as privileged member of society probably due to people in
    power being of Jewish linage.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.