CDG 0.00% 7.0¢ cleveland mining company limited

I have enough shares at the moment thank you and i am not trying...

1. 113 Posts.
    I have enough shares at the moment thank you and i am not trying to pick up more until after the next quarterly if it is positive . Not all my posts are bad they are factual, Do your homework and you will see that my team are correct. My team include 2 in south America whom have verified facts with the DNPM in Brazil. With regards to Santos Andrei when a company is having difficulties you look for all of the possible reasons. Who is supporting the company and who just takes. (With regards to senior personnel) if you believe in the company you work or you run you support it by investing. These are my opinions and what we look for. My team actually believe that CDG must be having financial problems and the conclusion is that this company appears to be seriously under financed.
    The saving grace for this company is that DM has a huge holding and he will not want to dilute further. Just look at the market Cap 10m for an operating producing company with JORC compliant reserves then take a look at OGX, a neighbour to CDG and there market Cap, with no Reserves, not producing and no infrastructure. CDG is undervalued but this is due to the past history of false promises and failing to hit targets. Another bad quarter could sink this company or a good quarter could see the SP fly. It has become the highest risk company that i have on my portfolio. We just wait and see!
    Before you slam someone do your homework. FYI i can confirm that i am correct about the licences. 50,000 tonnes ore per anum under an exploration licence which is what CDG have. Incidently it is the same for OGX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.