YOW 0.00% 2.4¢ yowie group ltd

Official Facebook Page/Marketing Update

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    *WARNING - Facebook oriented post*

Hey guys I just received a response from a director that addresses some of the raised issues, in particularly the Facebook page and online display of store locations. I will summarise the main points:

1. They have been weighing up having a Facebook page for a while, and frequently discuss the idea - although up to now have decided not to launch one.
    2. The main reason is that they want 'efficient' marketing that doesn't 'waste money on pushing the product to people who can’t find it to buy' as they become frustrated that they cannot buy it yet etc..
    3. Having said that they confirmed it will definitely be launching very soon.
    4. They are working on getting a list of distributors up on the website (had trouble with how to display the information) but should be up soon.

My opinion is that this does make sense and agrees with posters who think a full distribution network should come first - although there are some flaws. Simply having a fb page is costless (although i recognise an effective social media marketing campaign may or would be costly). Most of the US fans of the fan page so far are those who have purchased a product already (my opinion) and they are displaying 'follow us on facebook' on the packaging without having an official facebook page which I think would probably be more frustrating for customers? Interested in anyone's opinion on this.
    Last edited by stockbrah: 19/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.504M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 818 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 144879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.