YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Official Facebook Page/Marketing Update, page-12

1. 68 Posts.
    "You might be interested to know that the fan page has only one or two people under 18 who like the page"

I wouldn't compare the fan page to the potential of a properly ran and marketed facebook page (no offence to the creator).

The idea behind launching a facebook page at this point in time is to market (the idea/story of Yowie not so much the product) to people who have not heard of them but live close to where Yowies are being sold. If Yowie management launched a FB page and just expected people to come to the page and post or just they tried to sell Yowie as just an chocolate egg with a toy inside then it would be a waste of time.

The days of just slapping up a facebook page and hoping people will like the page just because there is a facebook logo on a box are over. To get people to your page you need to generate engaging content and market it. Yowie have a product that can work extremely well in this environment (look at Angry Birds facebook) I just hope they understand the true potential of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 64342 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 154991 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.