YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

"You might be interested to know that the fan page has only one...

1. 68 Posts.
    "You might be interested to know that the fan page has only one or two people under 18 who like the page"

I wouldn't compare the fan page to the potential of a properly ran and marketed facebook page (no offence to the creator).

The idea behind launching a facebook page at this point in time is to market (the idea/story of Yowie not so much the product) to people who have not heard of them but live close to where Yowies are being sold. If Yowie management launched a FB page and just expected people to come to the page and post or just they tried to sell Yowie as just an chocolate egg with a toy inside then it would be a waste of time.

The days of just slapping up a facebook page and hoping people will like the page just because there is a facebook logo on a box are over. To get people to your page you need to generate engaging content and market it. Yowie have a product that can work extremely well in this environment (look at Angry Birds facebook) I just hope they understand the true potential of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $173 6.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39431 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 35250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.