YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Stock, That Warning hahaha Brilliant They want Efficient...

1. 471 Posts.
    Stock,
    That Warning hahaha Brilliant

They want Efficient Marketing - as opposed to None?????   I hope they repay the Thousands of Dollars to Stock that he invested in setting up the FB page, and the ongoing expenses. You know the one people go and find when they are interested in knowing more about what they just bought the kids. As its not really about the Expensive Choc treat and much more about the Enviro slant, the message n the surprise/toy/collectable.... Whats that Stock?  its cost No Money and just a  lil Effort - well done then mate......

Worried that people might "Become frustrated that they cannot buy it"  Seriously ??????

Digital Media has No Limits, well maybe China. The YouTube Review Pages that Yowie's Marketing Dept "joke guys" sent boxes to were obviously targeted.   They are going to be seen by people that are all over the USA "not to mention the rest of the world". How is that not the exact same thing. Wont they also notice the FB logo on the box or hear the reviewer say Follow Them on Face Book.

They "confirmed it will definitely be launching very soon".  What before we have National Distribution? Thank god - every time i read that securing national distribution is the only important thing and that marketing "in any form" is not required until its happened i just smile n shake my head.

As for answer 4 - Agree the Website is not ideal for Available From  information, and how to display it and keep it up to date would also be any issue. But FB could be used to do this, easy to update and would hit anyone that followed it.

Just something form our competitors FB page. I wounder how many of the 4.2Mil followers are in the USA and Upset right now .......

Hell something like this on the Yowie FB page saying -  Try something more lasting then just Choc this Halloween...  Oh yeah No Page - No Marketing = missed opportunity. Always next year ......

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.