YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Official Facebook Page/Marketing Update, page-4

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    I think some forget, over 50% of sales were to consumers over the age of 18 years:-

http://www.yowiegroup.com/investor-information/fact-file/

I know I have never once seen a page for something on FB and purchased it in store, not bought a product in store and looked it up. If it comes up in FB advertisements, I may click like but that's about it.I think far too much emphasis is being placed on FB like it is some lure for dumb kids. The 65M they sold in their first year, more than 50%+ went to 18+. Keep that in perspective

Yes it would be better to have a FB page, but the company has stated their reason for not having one. While they have secured Valero, Walmart and Walgreens trials, I can't see why people continue to knock them daily - bring it up at the AGM and see what happens

No wonder the seller so easily controls this. There is more daily talk over a FB page then possible margins/volumes etc from Valero, Walmart and Walgreens and when results will be released, is Walgreens re-ordering over xmas, when will Valero results be known etc

Some days it is worth copping the loss and buying back in once I see a FB page, at least then it will be back to fundamentals

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $173 6.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39431 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.