OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

I thought that a bit of Indian take-away would be nice for a...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    I thought that a bit of Indian take-away would be nice for a Sat'dee night dinner, so grabbed 'The Weekend Australian' bussiness section for the wait in the shop. I wished I hadn't. P 33, a bit of a piece about a Philippines official who was mediating a tax dispute between Oceana and the provincial government was found dead - murdered. This same man was used by Oceana to mediate over the recent work site closure.

This is terrible for the man's family whatever the reason. If it has something to do with Oceana using him as a mediater then it is attrocious for Oceana, and well, for us as share holders too. It appears that the problems in the community near Didipio are huge and Oceana are clearly not handling them correctly.

Two things - OGc have to get more of the community on side, not just big wig, well healed officials. And only a successfully operating Didipio will get this puppy up - a couple of years away yet.

Unless POG sores into space I don't reckon we'll see two dollars for a long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.