LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: official launch uninspired buyers It is worth remembering...

1. 1,286 Posts.
    re: official launch uninspired buyers It is worth remembering that while they dont have much cash, they also don't owe much (if any debt). Therefore 4TS and Istanbul should pay for much of the general running costs, cash really only needed for growth and I think that now the product is proven they will be able to get a loan to pay for future deals if need be.

If the deals come from Clear Channel then we are talking about a partner with a US $18 billion market cap. I dont think a few lousy million $AU will be much of a problem for them. Also clients dont get any bigger than Disney, If Disney are that wrapped up in the sign then nothing is stopping them from ordering another 20 or so across the States in all the major capitals. Coke, Pepsi, Tourism, Fashion, the possibilities are enormous. In my opinion the quality of the product will rise above lack lustre management, especially now that there is involvement from the likes of Clear Channel and Disney.

Of course most wise traders will be waiting for a genuine breakout on volume before buying LUM but as for the sellers, well I am really suprised that so little value is being placed on the product - especially after the launch of 3 international signs. Eventually some rationale will have to come back into the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.