CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

RebelIs this what you referring to as I already posted it under...

1. 2,813 Posts.
    Rebel

Is this what you referring to as I already posted it under Launch

ABN 70 009 268 526
    Dear Consumer:
    Thank you for enquiring about ThermaLIFE? Cream. ThermaLIFE offers something different in topical pain relief. Its unique peptide active ingredient can provide the pain relief you want, without odour, greasiness or tolerability issues you can do without. That?s why we like to say
    ThermaLIFE provides PAIN RELIEF... and nothing else!
    Here?s what makes ThermaLIFE the ideal topical pain reliever: Unique peptide-based active ingredient with activity against multiple pain pathways
    Topical formulation delivers targeted pain relief without risk of interaction with oral medications
    Minimal risk of skin irritation and side effects Non-greasy cream with mild, pleasant odour Australian owned and manufactured product
    We are pleased to inform you that ThermaLIFE is now available in chemists throughout Australia. However, since it has recently launched and orders are just being filled, the best way to ensure that your local chemist stocks ThermaLIFE is to ask for it by name. If your chemist does not have ThermaLIFE in stock yet, ask them to order it for you. You can tell your chemist it is available to them through their Crossmark sales representative, or directly through their wholesaler, Symbion.
    Watch for more information on our website, which will be updated soon! We also encourage you to share your success stories with ThermaLIFE either via our email: [email protected], or soon via the website.
    Thank you again for your interest in ThermaLIFE!
    Sincerely, Renee Greenwell Market Development Manager
    For temporary relief of muscular and arthritis pain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.