CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Psi81, I have never had any concerns about the SoA been knocked...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Psi81,

I have never had any concerns about the SoA been knocked in the head mostly because the 75% required by the Board to get over 2nd stage/hurdle was impossible to achieve for them.

What I was concerned about was the first hurdle about getting to the 50% plus one vote to get it eliminated to. And I was right in saying so.

Now, although we've only managed to get about 33% of the votes to stop it on it's tracks, we have to consider the amount of shareholders which changed their minds at the last minute and voted FOR the resolution instead. As to why they decided to follow this step that we will never know, although I do have my own reserved opinions on that.

What concerns me the most though, is in regard to the apathy displayed by the amount of shareholders which didn't even bothered to make a vote either way, and the ones which just abstained from voting while taking the time of sending in their proxies. If I got that one right, ("And without going back to the voting patterns"), consider that between 150 and 200 millions shares hasn't been voted either "NO" or "FOR", and then you will see what I mean.

Let me tell you though, that in the way things are looking now, and considering that Macquarie will be allowed to vote for the Sect.249D, I won't be holding any hopes for the Board and Cottee to vacate their seats, unless of course they will decide to do so of their own free will......Yet again, you also have to consider that there could be new appointed Directors to the Board as well in order to possibly consolidate their positions.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $42.88K 875.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1309 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 157604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.