RTG 12.5% 4.5¢ rtg mining inc.

@ neko from the homepage RTG https://www.rtgmining.com/ click...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    @ neko

from the homepage RTG https://www.rtgmining.com/ click and read ;-)

ABOUT
    RTG MINING​

RTG Mining, Inc. is focused on high grade, low operating cost gold projects. In line with the Company’s objective to target assets with low technical and project risk, RTG is currently developing the high grade copper/gold/magnetite Mabilo Project as well as advancing exploration on the highly prospective Bunawan Project, both of which are in the Philippines. In parallel with current developments, RTG continues to look for major new projects, which also have potential to move quickly and safely to production. The RTG management team previously led CGA Mining Limited, which developed and operated the Masbate Gold Project in the Philippines until successfully merging with B2Gold Corp. in a US$1.1bn scheme of arrangement in January 2013. The RTG team has the proven exploration, mine development and operating experience in the Philippines to progress the Mabilo and Bunawan Projects.

565/5000

I do not read about copper here. Bougainville people need jobs to feed their families and have a good life. Do you know how many jobs are created on Panguna using only gold mining?
    Do you know how many thousands of jobs are created by gold mining + copper mining + molybdenum mining ??
    Do you actually know how many jobs BCL had created before 1989?
    Do you actually know how much social engagement BCL had before 1989?
    I think you do not know about it and it does not interest you a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.005(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $48.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $75.19K 1.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 85212 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.