FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Great find stock tops .Like Japan in its early years of...

1. 17,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Great find stock tops .Like Japan in its early years of development they just got better at it .I read somewhere that China overtook Japan about four years ago in cunsumption figures on oil.We all remember the days when they popped out everything like China is doing now but just got better and better at it till now they are regarded as very high quality prouducts. We always look at oil in fuel figures i guess but its used so much more in other production of goods that hold up the economies of the world .I think the end result of the refinery process on oil is close to bituemen .I think even i was confused with this for some time as we are lead to believe that petrol comes after diesel in the process but from what i can gather diesel or at least clean diesel that our high speed and enviroment standards need comes after petrol in the process in refining happy to be corrected on that point .The world has so many turns in it .Oil companies to my way of thinking if carbon capture goes the way things are heading and underground could quite possibly be sitting on gold mines in the fact they have all these empty storage basins under ground .At the very least they will be able to shield themselves by reduction in flaring.Now the figures there are staggering to say the least when they do this and sometimes i think we are heading for a gas bubble on the market as cunsumption figures point that if all aboard oil companies reduce this flaring and start selling this gas current cunsumption will be met or close to it as we have not moved fast enough to meet demand .Will they meet reduce flaring? They are doing so now in my research and its a bloody good thing to when you start looking at how much gas was being flared each year.Its a startling figure when you look into it and is so far off the radar of many people as we concentrate on power stations and motor vehicles.I like gas dont get me wrong but the transmission of the piplines around the world may be in good stead for later use in transporting co2 etc etc into basins.Every country may have to look at there emissions in the future and if you dont have a basin to put it you could be on the wrong end of the stick if emission are to go underground.Far out thinking but in speculation you have to jump at different things and follow leads for the future.Does Senagal have a basin? Not sure but to my way of thinking if you stick these emissions underground in deep water the filtration from any leaks will be pretty good .Bit like a scrubber on underground vehicles.Im a bull on far and like to get a little into the research on things and cover my bases .Im also an ethical investor and like to know the future and dream about where its heading.Even when they did the cesm over The Luva gas field it was not perfect far from it .They still need that data from putting a hole down to marriage up with the rest of the geo stuff.Basins maybe will become the future in deep offshore fields empty or not .Just a little tick i have on the sengal lease and its future value regardless of out come .Of intrest does anyone know who has the data from the holes that have been put down in this area of sengal?There are not many of them.Any leads would be welcome to who may have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.5¢ $14.63K 29.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49748 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 9861 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.