FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Thanks .I was reading about the cesm on that gas find in and one...

1. 17,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Thanks .I was reading about the cesm on that gas find in and one of the last statements in the article was how they still need drill data i guess wire line logging to back up the research .I guess far will recieve this as well in if they decide to drill.That trial they did with the cesm was over proven ground in a gas find if your not familar with it here is the link.http://www.rocksource.com/uploads/marineCSEMtech12_21_07.pdf Of intrest to me was the shape of the gas pocket and how they may have missed it because of they way it was trolled by the boat .Even with all the data they had on an already discovered find they missed and guess went back to the well samples to find out why and then back the other data up from that .Now i thin k this thing is dragged around pretty slowy to prevent interfernce to the data similar to a depth sounder.Im not sure what pattern they used to do the cesm but one would imagine it was in a grid pattern to reduce this chance of error .Even then a pinicale can be missed but would reduce the chances going in a grid .Data from a hole will give shell more insight into finding something that has never been drilled before or had the scourer over it before in terms of well holes.Even though they have discovered before with this.Just my way of thinking thanks for the lead .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.5¢ $14.63K 29.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49748 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 9861 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.