Offsiders Agenda

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I watching ABC Offsiders this morning and the race debate was on the agenda. Of course all panelists supported the Aboriginal panelist in pushing the racist agenda of Aboriginal under representation of Aboriginals on TV. The basic idea that the Aboriginal panelists represented 25% of the panel overall but he as a Aboriginal represents only 3% of the population seemed to have escaped all the panel. The ABC most definitely have an agenda when it comes to Aboriginal issues across all their TV political shows and now the Offsiders have joined. Next the panel will be calling for treaties across all the states.
    I must admit I am sick to death of the Aboriginal push for treaties and constitution recognition as an answer to some of their/our problems.
    i cannot for the life of me understand how either of these issues will help our society come together and not be more devisive?
    And alll the subtle messaging of Always was Always will be crap is grating as well. When Europeans turned up they were the most primitive peoples on earth bar none. Even with the rewriting of history to try and show them as an advanced peoples is a enormous stretch of the imagination.
    others thoughts?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.