ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

I have that ignorant moron blocked (aside from the fact he has...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    I have that ignorant moron blocked (aside from the fact he has offered very little in all his posts and yes I spent the time many many months ago reading them), he would not be smart enough to know making allegations online can land oneself in hot water. Anyways enough about that simple minded human and on to the good stuff.

A very positive ANN. There is finally some progress with some big steps forwards. IMO we can not IPO without both binding contacts for off-takers (without them there is no short to mid term value for the company). The IPO price will be determined by discounted cash flow (DCF). DCF attempts to determine the value of something based on its future cash flow, alas both signed agreements are a must. This also takes into account the costs associated with the investment (i.e build, equipment ect) but as mentioned in the ANN the consortium will fund and build the Port and Rail (no mention of the mines) This is approx $5 billion USD and they will also manage each of them . According to Bestway the mines will cost $5 billion USD.

I posted the approx earnings based off 125MT of IO above (9.35B P/A at $75USD/T) and this will enable ANS/CCCM to undertake an IPO. Very interesting to see what the underwriters/investment bank values the company at (when it gets to that point).

Still plenty of moving parts at this point.

Curious to know what LTSH thinking about a few points:
    1. The current 5 billion + shares issued. How will this work moving forward? Obv these equity partners will be issues shares + an IPO with more shares issued. I think you can see where I am going with this...
    2. Timings moving forward. I understand how complex these projects are but with the current update when will see an IPO?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.