EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

One of the reasons KNL got an Offtake Agreement was due to the...

1. 53 Posts.
    One of the reasons KNL got an Offtake Agreement was due to the fact that they have a fast track to mine just about in place.  As people have highlighted quite a few of the other recent discoveries of Graphite Flake will have numerous hurdles to overcome before they even get to the stage that KDL find themselves in.

Finance for Environmental approval, mining approval, thats even before they consider plant and equipment.  Those discoveries of today could take between 2 to 3 years to mine, thats if they get the finance to take it further.

KNL will merge with Richland on the  Merelani project mainly because I believe this deal has been going on long before the MOU was signed.

My belief is that the offtake agreement was brokered by Richland initially, however they did not want to move away from mining Gems and wanted a partner to mine the Graphite.

Richland passed on the offtake agreement to KNL because they know that it will be mined during 2015 with significant resources available to expand production and reserves.

http://www.investegate.co.uk/richla...ned-with-trading-company/201303060700052943Z/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.