LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

,Thanks for your email.It is difficult to see how this new Covid...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    ,Thanks for your email.It is difficult to see how this new Covid variant could impact on offtake and debt finance negotiations, which are so well advanced.Also, the development in Namibia is planned to be run out of South Africa by Lycopodium’s subsidiary, negating the requirement for on-ground involvement from Australia.The greatest unknown is how any macro
    -economic and pandemic related issues may impact supply chains for major items of equipment. Lycopodium is continuing to assess these exposures in its consideration of procurement for the FEED works.Trust these responses addresses your enquiry.Kind regards,

good morning, some here knows i am all in since 2016. now already in the green with over 200%.
    i see a very positive future but i learned, that many things can effect desissions and also announcments. your expectstions are understandable, but they should not lead you that much. joe talked about coming OTs, finance desissions before omicron changed the game. just be aware, that things. can change very quickly in these times. i emailed with him two weeks ago: email above
    exiting times ahead. but ahead can easily be Q1/2022.
    loisl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.524K 1.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
169 196674803 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 93271379 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.