ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Fair call spendthrift but the whole wording NdPr "PRODUCTS"...

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Fair call spendthrift but the whole wording NdPr "PRODUCTS" which would be metal or oxides in my view. BUT it could also leave to interpretation "CONCENTRATE" to be ultimately turned into magnets and powertrains.
    Then the "German Companies" again would obviously entail offshore wind companies and the powertrain would be automotive companies and never know there could well be a concentrate refiner involved. Obviously we would not want to share IP for obvious reasons however I would anticipate Germany pushing hard for best outcome - whether or not that involves German onshore refining - yeah interesting - surely they do as US tried hard with Lynas - whom were well advanced in large production and could easily opt out - which they did to US dismay.

Good conversation - I can not wait to see how it wraps up. ARU very well positioned indeed in any way it concludes - incredible position really when looking at the demand side ARU have advised and the quality of companies/countries engaged in what is very early years of the renewables transition that sees tier 1 countries and companies act early for future supplies of critical minerals - reo's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.