ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Offtake/Finance wrap up, page-20

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    So, ARU don’t answer emails nowadays (I’m having no luck at all), no show at diggers and dealers (whilst every upcoming junior is there to share their story, and utilising the opportunity to network).

Its a pretty clear message that ARU are sending, and it doesn’t seem desperate.

Coupled with sacking NAB as joint funding arranger- again suggesting not desperate for a deal/funds.

They have a pretty clear passage… just a shame we are all here guessing.

I don’t subscribe to the belief the shorters are here to support a takeover. There are laws for this nowadays, and we are in Australia not South Africa. That’s why offtakers want our product. We are in a safe jurisdiction.

Further, if we followed the idea that shorters are setting up a buy for a third party or anything like this… then we have to say ASM and Hastings are also all on the chopping block. I’m struggling to see that… Ie All Aussie rare earth businesses get bought out! Nah, it’s all too much, and maybe people’s fear coming to the fore…

Im not saying everyone is wrong (as it’s all just opinions - like mine) but investing one’s hard earned does amazing things to peoples views (and it’s often pessimistic).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.