ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

And so your comment is nothing new mattyman - investors of all...

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    And so your comment is nothing new mattyman - investors of all types - it's their prerogative - endless years it has been the same - their choice. Prefer if posts were interesting - constructive - company related - even a little humor. Sometimes I enjoy greatly and liken HC to Rod Riguez song "every day it's the same old shite - people comin in getting high, getting, drunk getting horny" except - here many are every day getting stressed, getting frustrated, making bad decisions and noises - probably a couple of RR terms to.

Personally over 25 years I have let some rippers go - fortunately positive (rookie investor - still am - listened to the noise of posters and yeah money was more important back then) - the likes of FMG - OZ Minerals - even Lynas in and out and should have stayed to mention a few. Certainly not letting this one go (no 20 year stayer but have been in at times and concerns have seen me out over 20 years) - past concerns for me are long over.
    There are always frustrations - missed timelines - lack of updates etc etc - so many - is it of concern? just the inevitable time misses? reality is it is only based on internet/tech we have nowadays and that some expect a never ender flow of news unlike the old days - sometimes warranted on missed company timelines etc but mostly it is not.

Many have a different investment plan - a quick buck on pending news - progress. Others are old style slow and steady - geez there's some long term holders here - extraordinarily patient. I was not and my Lynas holdings were a cause to say Shite - do I need two of these reo companies that China is putting to the sword - as they do in Malaysia - they are doing now in the US with internet smear campaigns to drum up opposition to projects for just one example) anyway put my money to work elsewhere - but always with a keen eye for ARU and others - mining stocks are all I know.

If I research and trust that research I have full commitment to my decision - nothing on HC will ever see me buy or sell a single share.
    My research tells me ARU after many years are extremely well positioned as global decarbonization ramps and renewables gather pace at speed. It is happening - fact. There are few players in PrNd supply as well positioned as ARU to capitalize on such. That situation continues to improve rapidly.

Reports everywhere on China moving to end product markets. Out of reo/magnet global supply to focus on being dominant in EV - Emobility - E commercial transport - dominate wind power supply chain et etc. When China - 2025 was mooted ceases to supply ROW the reo's - magnets needed for their renewables transition - understandable in seeing where the Lynas and ARU will be positioned - imagine the short supply as predicted - again by literally many hundreds of papers from the industry insiders with key intel - the media bla bla - imagine what the equation of China going ahead and ceasing reo supply (in Oct 2020 the Chinese Gov passed laws to do such) - I can never find it again but BBB saw the same that China would act in 2025 - imagine what pricing reo's will transit to - pretty hard to. US are acting fast as are others - ARU will settle soon on their offtakers and financiers no doubt.

One can find a plethora of charts - graphs from equally a plethora of mixed sources - reo industry observers (serious people with serious knpowledge) - reo company reports/forecasts - media - brokerage firms etc etc that goes something like:

2025 supply deficit arrives.
    19,00T deficit by 2030.
    90,00T deficit by 2040
    Increased demand 5 fold by 2040.

Either a lot of very smart people are wrong. The same smart industry related people holding meetings we rarely hear about - to discuss detachment from Chinese pricing - two fold - these people know the world needs ex China supply and fast - and that the current Chinese Gov controlled pricing monopoly disincentives large capital requirements for companies to progress and of course the lack of IP. The other is these smart people in the industry know only to well if more product is not brought to market in quick time - when/if China pull their much media covered "critical minerals ban" - their will be massive under supply to that above - causing reo pricing to escalate rapidly - at a time the whole world is invested heavily in renewables - thus curtailing many countries progress for which they already committed massive finance/infrastructure to - whom are not linked to supply through say ARU, Lynas, Vietnam for example.

Sorry for the rant. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.