ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Offtake/Finance wrap up, page-9

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    I don't see ARU tolling its material in Germany, @Birchcorp. Product sales (of NdPr oxide or metal), yes, toll processing no. From ARU's 29/3/23 announcement:

Euler Hermes has informed the Company that the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action has confirmed the in-principle eligibility for an untied loan guarantee for the financing of the Nolans Project. The untied loan guarantee of US$600m is non-binding, indicative only and if approved, the guarantee would be conditional on Arafura entering into offtake agreements with German-based companies, and the corresponding quantities of neodymium praseodymium (NdPr) products ultimately being processed in Germany into permanent magnets or powertrains.

The final statement necessitates the delivery of oxide or metal into Germany, for the Germans (I assume VAC) to produce metal and/or magnet alloys and/or magnets for use in automotive powertrains and wind generators. Process IP is a non-issue in ARU's offtake agreements IMHO.
    Last edited by spendthrift: 07/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.