PZC 0.00% 0.2¢ pan asia corporation limited

offtake, page-3

1. 2,983 Posts.
    Leng, if you're not able to exercise a little bit of patience then you should just sell out and cut a loss. You seem to worry about the future like there is no tomorrow, like the demand for coal will cease lol.

Just about all ASX mining companies go through similar sets of processes to get where they need to be, personally I think we have done quite well aside from our weak s/p.

We're at a very important stage to develop a major underground coal mine in one of the best areas in Indonesia. All the right boxes have been ticked, there is plenty of interest not only from other companies but the Chinese have been eyeing us out for a while.

The logistics and surrounding infrastructure will work to our favor, and I'm sure there will be a decent deal or agreement to get things moving into production so relax and bide your time.

This stock is ridiculously cheap, yes the share price has been decimated especially since it's gone through a 20 to 1 consolidation, but once we're on the home stretch to producing it will be a massive game changer for the shareholders both new and old.

I'm very confident that we will get a good return on our initial investment even as a long term holder. My average s/p is currently around 35 cents per share even after averaging down a few times since 2010.

There is no way to predict what will happen with our s/p just yet, but it's very possible PZC could be trading in excess of a $1 in a few years time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.