EMN 2.78% 3.5¢ euro manganese inc

Offtake, page-9

1. 12,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1771
    Frankly no company in the EU will ever be a major supplier of EVs or batteries in the future.
    WHY???
    Power cost, idiot Governments in the EU have pushed power prices so high that the whole region is becoming uncompetitive. Almost gone unnoticed is that average monthly wholesale day-ahead energy prices in the EU which had significant increases in May.
    According to Ember, an independent energy think tank, the increases are: Spain, are up 85.5% to €52.20 per MWh; France, up 39.4% to €37.80; Sweden, up 24.7% to €28.79; Italy, up 8.7% to €103.20.
    China will take control of the EV market, only a few very expensive luxury cars like Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati and other luxury brands will survive due to their exclusivity. Run of the mill EVs will be supplied by China.
    The EU cannot even produce magnesium due to the high cost of power. Magnesium is an important additive to make aluminium components for EVs.
    Any EU tariffs on Chinese EVs will result in China refusing to supply Magnesium to Europe.
    You didn't know that? I suggest you do a little research.
    No magnesium means no EV production in Europe, as China controls more than 95% of world production.
    I will add one little company (LMG ) in Australia is trying to break into the Mg market using brown coal fly ash. However I doubt it will make much difference for the supply of magnesium to Europe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $7.629M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.5¢ $22.93K 627.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24801 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 27099 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.