CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Exactly right, Soarer, and a new high with the Cobalt price...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Exactly right, Soarer, and a new high with the Cobalt price means it is a perfect time to be producing, Sagey is no dil and is setting CFE up for a ride up once the offtake/jv is completed. Patience to get the best deal done this quarter, as it is such a hot commodity atm.

The easily accessible Cobalt tailings and already built processing facilities give us an edge. My thoughts are that with the tailings alone from historical and estimated measurements 4.7 mt (Kipushi) and 17.72 mt (Zambia Kitwe), it means a heck lot of ore to process. With the plant running at 1 mt+ per year, this could possibly mean around 20 years of production or many years anyway. Also then, subject to plant upgrades, JORC compliancy, and maybe build or purchase a 2nd plant, CFE could then tap into the FEL Kasombo project once its proven up, thats some years off though, and hopefully Cobalt is still relevant, which I think it will be.

Any positive announcements and its worth a lot more than current price, and then down the track dividends. IMO great value buy and worth the punt for any new investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.