BML 0.00% 12.5¢ boab metals limited

I didn't make a typo, if you read the engineering study all they...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I didn't make a typo, if you read the engineering study all they have done is agree to the ESA, but they don't actually commence any work until after the FID. So while it was good to see them locking in the contractor they will use for the study it is not exactly meaningful. It is an announcement saying "we will use these people to do the work in the future after we make the decision if we are actually going to need them to do the work".

In summary its a nice update, but not really meaningful. It was also 3 months ago on a project that is supposed to be being developed.

I am not asking for a daily diary. I still don't understand why you get so aggressive and defensive. All I think is that for a company that is meant to be developing a deposit and is running over a year behind schedule, 6 months is a long time to not show any progress - especially given some places move from final resource to FID/construction initiation in ~12 months.

You have to agree that 6 months is a very long time to not hit any sort of milestone towards the development of an asset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2153 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 12903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.