BML 0.00% 12.5¢ boab metals limited

You have been using the "finance isnt a quick tick the box"...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    You have been using the "finance isnt a quick tick the box" trope for over a year now - just like with the DFS, that ain't quick. I am not personally atacking you or the company. I am also not asking the board to apppease hot copper.

I am asking them to appease the investors, as this is literally their job. There is a million things they coud be updating us on to help us understand what we are invested in. For example:

- What is the go with the early works we were promised?
    - Can they drill the deep hole from the seismic work while we wait?
    - Have they secured any other capital items?
    - Have they gotten the accomodation suite they purchased for cheap onsite and set up, plumbed in, electrically compliant and ready to go?
    -What is the next goal they are targetting to complete while we wait for offtakes/finance/FID? Surely there is a plan and things that are still being done. What are they?

We are news starved and our shareprice is down 42% in the last 6 months (nearly yearly lows), despite lead prices being similar, silver being higher and the exchange rate being more favourable for domestic production. So I would say the lack of newsflow plays a part in our price demise. This is not a personal attack on you @sinic, nor is it an attack at any BML management. But it's pretty clear that whatever the current process is has not been working and that is pretty unarguable based on many metrics (deadlines, newsflow, share price performance).

Also, before anyone asks the throw away question "why don't you email them?". Well, that's not the point. Me knowing doesn't help gain interest in the broader market nor bring in new investment - which is what is required for us to see price appreciation thus lower future dilution to get this thing built.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2153 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 12903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.