AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

- Can they please release an updated top 20 shareholders list? -...

1. 18,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3832
    - Can they please release an updated top 20 shareholders list?

- Does the statement to Business News (that you mention) dated xxxx still apply - given no contractors have been booked nor long lead items ordered.
    - If 2025 no longer applies, given the labour shortage how long does AVL estimate it will take from a FID to start of works?​
    - When will the Horizon battery be started up?. This battery has been repeatedly called a ‘pilot’ yet AVL has hinted it continues to work with Horizon.
    How long a trial is envisioned before Horizon assesses the worth of the battery?

- Has a share consolidation been factored in to forward planning ?

- AVL has repeatedly mentioned it may have an interest in other acquisitions. Is this still the case?

-Is the grid-connected residential battery still expected to be commercially available in 2024 (as per the AVL website)

- Graham reportedly answered a question on EPA approval in a recent broker’s interview as saying approval could be six to 18 months away .. “we really don’t know because it’s out of our hands” https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/74373978/single
    Broadly speaking, what is the nature of the appeal ?

I don’t know about Yareabubba but if AVL is able to shed some light on these questions I would feel more comfortable.

Thanks Lewis
    Last edited by sabine: 07/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $35.17K 2.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 21606750 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1396288 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.