OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

OGC $4.48 AUD $4CAD price target PI Financial, page-37

1. 1,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    The most immediate boost will likely be when OGC is able to restart work at its NZ mines. It seems that could be as soon as mid-next week - the NZ Government will decide on Monday 20th April whether to reduce the alert level to 3. If it is reduced, the rules are:

"People must work from home if they can. Where that is not possible businesses may re-open but must comply with health and safety requirements around physical distancing and contactless engagement with customers. Businesses only accessed by the staff, and without a customer facing function, such as building and construction or forestry can open under strict health and safety and physical distancing rules. Businesses that are accessed by the public or customers such as retail, hardware stores and restaurants can open but only for online or phone purchases and contactless delivery or click and collect."

This would, it seems, allow a restart: meaning no waste care and maintenance costs and more income. OGC would have work up and running on all mines except Didipio (I suspect a bit of royalty income and employment will look pretty good to Duterte soon).

I have bought a few.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.