OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

OGC ANN: OCEANAGOLD ANNOUNCES WAIHI PRODUCTION AND COST GUIDANCE : LOWERS CONSOLIDATED COST GUIDANCE, page-3

1. 11,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    My brief numbers - used a shortcut - really miners are more valued on DCF than multiples, but I am using a multiple because I am lazy, also would probably stuff up any DCF calcs through lack of skill, and using this as a before and after comparison anyway.

Production G at Did was 110koz MP, now to be 112.5 MP, AISC was $225 MP, now $255 (worse), NZ excluding new mine (Waihi) prod g was 205 koz MP, now 215koz MP, and AISC g was 1115, now $1005.
    Profit uplift in USD would be for D, an extra $3m for extra production, but minus about 3.5m for costs, for existing NZ mines, production worth extra 11.5m, and cost reduction adds another $23m.
    So total improvement (some factored in already) of about pre tax $34m USD over 6 months, and in AUD $48m, after tax guess maybe $34m, profit or 11cps uplift
    If a quarter is factored in, (half already factored in, and half belongs to Romarco SH) and you use a multiple of 10x - expect to add 25cps val to your shares very roughly.
    Have ignored W in my numbers. So any thought on ramification of any news on that would be appreciated.

Good luck to all holders - may gold not be crap anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.