OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

The headline OGC turning soft again is a bit late cause its...

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The headline OGC turning soft again is a bit late cause its already turned soft.

I'm no technical guru but what do they say, 'buy low, sell high'. I was lucky enough to make an entry previously at 2.37 and then 2.21 which I exited at 2.56 on the way up and 2.58 on the way down. Don't mean to blow my own trumpet but I thought that recent uptrend would be short lived.

I will be looking to make another entry soon. I am happy to jump in in the low 2.20's if it gets there or possibly a higher entry in the 2.20's depending on what happens. I still think that OGC is fundamentally good value at these levels.

I am wary, but at the moment I'm taking a leaf out of old Morris Hubbart's book on 321gold website. He picked the 1570 gold top right on the money. Looking for some goldie softness through the middle of this month and then hopefully the shares will pick up strongly from there. We will see.

Personally I think the gold and silver prices have been strong lately. Hardly pulling back at all and consolidating for another upsurge before long ?? COT reports also looking quite bullish.

Don't follow my advice because I might get pasted. There are some that are calling for a rout in stocks given the end of qe2, but others say buy when fear is at extreme levels and it is pretty high at the moment looking at some of the charts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.