OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Fengels I am always prepared to consider a different point of...

1. 8,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Fengels I am always prepared to consider a different point of view and to try to understand where someone is coming from. I am entitled to form my opinion on the basis of the evidence that I can find. I don't form such a jaundiced view of OGC as you appear to wish to present.

Obviously Didipio represents a very useful mine to OGC in that it produces some good gold but also copper which lowers the cost of production. That is its big attraction in my opinion. However, in some ways it is not critical to OGC's success as a gold producer. Certainly if it was got back into production then that would be a useful boost but if it doesn't work out for whatever reason and OGC pulls out of the Philippines then it is not the end of the world nor of OGC.

However, I remain optimistic that Duterte will finally grant approval. I concede that the continued, protracted delay in signing the FTAA off is concerning and you wonder what is the difficulty especially since the FTAA request has been approved a couple of times by the government agencies that are responsible for vetting such applications. I don't accept your contention that OGC has been a bad mining company considering the environmental awards that it has won in recent years.

I resent your comment about " your speculating is nothing more than the ruminating of the ignorant ".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.